Grand Rounds on 9/28

If you're a medical blogger (which so many of you are), and if you're interested in reaching more nonmedical readers, listen to this: I've received a lot of positive feedback about the idea for "Grand Rounds" (Carnival of the Caregivers) -- a series of "best-of-the-week" posts from around the medical blogosphere, with rotating hosts. I can vouch for the boost in traffic when these weekly linkfests are properly executed (thanks, Pete).

I'd like to host the first Grand Rounds on Tuesday, September 28th. I'll be soliciting posts the week before that -- so get some good stuff ready. And if you have the ear of some of the blogging elite, let 'em know. Hopefully we'll be bringing a lot of new readers in to see our best posts on health care developments, new medical reports, drug companies, interesting cases and anecdotes, etc.

After my week, hosting will rotate to another medical blogger, and we'll do it all over again. Stay tuned!