My patient, the car

I misinterpreted the title of a Polite Dissent post -- Doctor or Auto Mechanic? -- which immediately conjured a version of this classic game in my mind.

And since, well, some doctors are called "auto mechanics of the body," I started making a list of tools and terms that sound like they could go in either profession -- medicine or car repair.

So far my list includes the peak flow meter, front fascia, nebulizer, curing lamp, 4x4, clean-catch, head gasket, pacer leads, valve grinder, hepatic duct, surgi-lube, colposcope, universal joint, and of course, a Hemi.

I'm sure there are many more such terms, especially within the realms of orthopedics and ... emissions.